Stonehenge of Orem is seeking to hire someone who loves to cook and can oversee the creation of food that far exceeds the expectations of the patients and staff. We invite you to join our team to broaden your culinary experience and enhance your leadership skills. Come help make Stonehenge of Orem a “place of healing” for our residents through food.
Job Posting Date:
June 23, 2021, 6:30:00 PM
Stonehenge of Orem
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- • Must have completed a State-approved course in food services (an associate in culinary arts) or have certification as a Certified Dietary Manager. Must maintain an active certification in good standing throughout employment.
• Must have a current ServSafe certificate.
• Must have a minimum two years food services experience.
• Must possess the ability to make independent decisions.
• Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: general food service responsibilities, planning, supervisory responsibilities, patient rights, and safety and sanitation.
• Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
• Must be able to learn of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility.
• Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours.
Job Type / Schedule:
Benefits / Compensation:
Hourly Rate: DOE
Full-time benefits include medical, dental, and vision health insurance, employer HSA contributions (with a qualifying health plan), life insurance, 401k plan participation, and a generous PTO plan.
Bring a filled-out application to the facility, or complete the online application found in this listing, or contact Eathyn at (801)850-5454.