Director of Nursing
Stonehenge of Springville is seeking an experienced Director of Nursing (DON) to join our team. The DON is a critical member of the facility’s leadership team, and is responsible for overseeing, evaluating, scheduling the nursing staff, ensuring the highest level of care is delivered for all residents, and performing all the necessary administrative duties required by federal & state nursing regulations, and reviewing potential admits, discharges, and patient progress. Come help make Stonehenge of Springville as a “place of healing.”
Job Posting Date:
July 20, 2021, 11:30:00 PM
Stonehenge of Springville
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- • Must possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of professional nursing, and have 5+ years’ RN experience; previous experience working with the aging population is preferred
• Must be able to relate professionally and favorably to residents, families and corporate officers, and to work cooperatively with other associates at all levels
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language, and be able to communicate effectively through written reports, e-mail, and phone calls. Familiarity with Outlook and PCC is preferred.
• Must possess strong organizational skills, attention to deal, and a compliance mindset; strong leadership skills and management experience is required
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and flexible hours, if needed
• Must be able to pass all background checks as required to work with protected populations
• Must have demonstrated knowledge of the state and federal guidelines by which the facility runs
Job Type / Schedule:
Salaried, Full-Time (40+ hrs./week), Monday - Friday
Benefits / Compensation:
Competitive benefits package available for full-time employees working 30-40 hrs./week. Full-time benefits include medical, dental, and vision health insurance, employer HSA contributions (with a qualifying health plan), life insurance, 401k plan participation, and a generous PTO plan.
Bring a filled-out application to the facility, or complete the online application found in this listing.