HR Specialist/Medical Records Clerk
Stonehenge of South Jordan is seeking a full-time HR Specialist/Medical Records Clerk to join our team. The HR Specialist/Medical Records Clerk is responsible for processing new hire and HR paperwork, managing employee time cards, preparing the facility’s payroll information, maintaining employee records, as well as compiling, verifying and reviewing patient records to ensure correctness and completeness, and retrieving and delivering medical records requested by facility professionals.
Job Posting Date:
South Jordan, UT
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- • Must be detail oriented with a high motivation for accuracy and meeting deadlines
• Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook programs. Experience with iSolved, Employee Navigator, eVerify, and PCC preferred.
• Must possess excellent verbal/written communication skills and problem-solving ability
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to employees, residents and families, and to work cooperatively with other associates at all levels
• Must be able to pass all background checks as required to work in a Skilled Nursing Facility
• Prior office experience preferred; familiarity with medical terminology & processes (or the ability to learn quickly) is a plus.
Job Type / Schedule:
Full Time (30-40 hours/week)
Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm
Benefits / Compensation:
Hourly Rate: DOE
Full-time benefits include medical, dental, and vision health insurance, employer HSA contributions (with a qualifying health plan), life insurance, 401k plan participation, and a generous PTO plan.
Interested parties can contact Eric at , as well as complete an online application found in this listing.