Healthcare Facility Administrator
Stonehenge Care is seeking an experienced, licensed Healthcare Facility Administrator to operate a Skilled Nursing Facility. The Administrator is responsible for overseeing all functions of the facility, including admissions and marketing, financial management, resident care, employee well-being, quality assurance, and maximizing revenue. Come help make Stonehenge of Care a “place of healing.”
Job Posting Date:
September 8, 2021, 4:00:00 PM
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- • Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, or related field
• Must have 1-5 years of healthcare facility administration experience
• Must possess a current Utah Healthcare Facility Administrator License or Certification
• Must possess basic computer skills, including email use
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with other associates at all levels
Job Type / Schedule:
Full Time Salaried
Benefits / Compensation:
Full-time benefits include medical, dental, and vision health insurance, employer HSA contributions (with a qualifying health plan), life insurance, 401k plan participation, and a generous PTO plan.
Bring a filled-out application to the facility, or complete the online application found in this listing.