Housekeeping Team Member
Stonehenge of Richfield is seeking a detail-oriented Housekeeper to join our team. A Housekeeper at Stonehenge is responsible for cleaning patient rooms and tidying common areas of building. Come help make Stonehenge of Richfield a clean, comfortable “place of healing” for our residents.
Job Posting Date:
Stonehenge of Richfield
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- - Must possess attention to detail, and the ability to communicate effectively, as well as read and understand written instructions
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families, and to work cooperatively with other associates at all levels
- Must be able to pass all background checks as required to work with protected populations
- Must be a team player, and able to complete responsibilities independently with a willingness and ability to assist others.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Job Type / Schedule:
Full-time and Part-time (10-20 hours/week) positions available
Benefits / Compensation:
Hourly Rate: $9.00/hr. starting wage
Bring a filled-out application to the facility, or complete the online application found in this listing.