Stonehenge of Springville is seeking an experienced Maintenance Director to assist in the direction of all maintenance and cleaning of a Skilled Nursing Facility. The Maintenance Director is responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Stonehenge facility, in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing the facility, under the direction of the Administrator, to assure that our facility is maintained in a safe and comfortable manner. The Maintenance Director is also responsible for hiring, managing, and evaluating the Housekeeping and Patient Transport departments. Come help make Stonehenge of Springville a “place of healing.”
Job Posting Date:
Stonehenge of Springville
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- • Must have, as a minimum, three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity, in a maintenance/plant related position.
• Must be knowledgeable of boilers, compressors, generators, etc., as well as various mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, as well as be knowledgeable of building codes and safety regulations pertaining to Skilled Nursing facilities
• Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with other associates at all levels
• Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of maintenance areas; must perform regular inspections of resident rooms/units for order, safety, and proper performance of equipment.
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
• Must be able to pass all background checks as required to work with protected populations
Job Type / Schedule:
Full-Time (40 hours/week)
Benefits / Compensation:
Salary/Hourly Rate: DOE
Full-time benefits include medical, dental, and vision health insurance, employer HSA contributions (with a qualifying health plan), life insurance, 401k plan participation, and a generous PTO plan.
Bring a filled-out application to the facility, or complete the online application found in this listing.