Stonehenge of Springville is seeking a part-time Receptionist to join our team. The Receptionist is responsible for answering phones, transferring phone calls, paging coworkers, and distributing deliveries to patients. This position will also assist the Medical Records Clerk in scanning documents into PCC to keep resident records current. Experience in Health Care preferred, but not required. Come help make Stonehenge of Springville a “place of healing”.
Job Posting Date:
Stonehenge of Springville, UT
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- • Must be detail oriented and a quick-learner
• Must be familiar with Excel, Word, and Outlook programs.
• Must possess excellent verbal/written communication skills and problem-solving ability
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to employees, residents and families, and to work cooperatively with other associates at all levels
• Must be able to pass all background checks as required to work with protected populations
• Must be a team player, and able to complete responsibilities independently with a willingness and ability to assist others.
• Prior office experience preferred; familiarity with medical terminology & processes (or the ability to learn quickly) is a plus.
• Must come in for Routine COVID Testing twice a week: Mondays and Thursdays.
Job Type / Schedule:
Part-time (9 hours, one day a week, flexibility to change day)
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Benefits / Compensation:
Hourly Rate: $11.00/hr
Bring a filled-out application to the facility, or complete the online application found in this listing.