Patient Transportation/Maintenance Assistant
Stonehenge of Orem is seeking a friendly and experienced Patient Transportation/Maintenance Assistant to assist in transporting residents to medical appointments and to the facility upon admit. The Patient Transportation/Maintenance Assistant will assist with the operations of the Stonehenge facility, in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing the facility, under the direction of the Administrator. The Patient Transportation/Maintenance Assistant will also help the Maintenance Director with the various maintenance and cleaning responsibilities required at a skilled nursing facility and to assure that our facility is maintained in a safe and comfortable manner. Come help make Stonehenge of Orem a “place of healing.”
Job Posting Date:
January 16, 2023 at 5:00:00 PM
Stonehenge of Orem
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- • Must have a valid driver license with a good driving record.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with other associates at all levels
• Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet.
• Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of maintenance areas; must perform regular inspections of resident rooms/units for order, safety, and proper performance of equipment.
• Must maintain the appearance, care and use of facility transportation equipment.
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
• Must be able to pass all background checks as required to work with protected populations
Job Type / Schedule:
Benefits / Compensation:
Hourly Rate: DOE
Bring a filled-out application to the facility, or complete the online application found in this listing.