Stonehenge of Springville is seeking a full-time Receptionist to join our team. The Receptionist is responsible for answering phones, transferring phone calls, paging coworkers, and distributing deliveries to patients. This position will also assist the Medical Records Clerk in scanning documents into PCC to keep resident records current. Experience in Health Care preferred, but not required.
Job Posting Date:
May 31, 2021, 5:00:00 AM
Stonehenge of Springville
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- • Must be detail oriented and a quick-learner
• Must be familiar with Excel, Word, and Outlook programs.
• Must possess excellent verbal/written communication skills and problem-solving ability
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to employees, residents and families, and to work cooperatively with other associates at all levels
• Must be able to pass all background checks as required to work in a Skilled Nursing Facility
• Prior office experience preferred; familiarity with medical terminology & processes (or the ability to learn quickly) is a plus.
• Must come in for Routine COVID Testing once a week.
Job Type / Schedule:
Full-time (30-40 hrs./week). Schedule: Thursdays - Mondays, from 11 am to 7 pm.
Benefits / Compensation:
Hourly rate: $11.00/hr. starting wage, or DOE. Full-time benefits include medical, dental, and vision health insurance, employer HSA contributions (with a qualifying health plan), life insurance, 401k plan participation, and a generous PTO plan.
Bring a filled-out application to the facility, or complete the online application found in this listing.