Registered Nurse (RN) - Night Shift
Stonehenge of Springville is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our team. A Registered Nurse at Stonehenge is responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a designated unit, including assessing resident needs, development of individual care plans, administering and evaluating nursing care, and supervising Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and other personnel. Come help make Stonehenge of Springville a “place of healing.”
Job Posting Date:
September 8, 2021, 6:00:00 PM
Stonehenge of Springville
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- - Must possess a current RN license for the State of Utah, as well as a current CPR license earned from an accredited, hands-on course (no online CPR certifications can be accepted)
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with other associates at all levels
- Must be able to pass all background checks as required to work with protected populations
- Must be a team player, and able to complete responsibilities independently with a willingness and ability to assist others.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, and pull intermittently during working hours, as well as walk/stand for long periods of time.
Job Type / Schedule:
Full-Time, Part-time, and PRN positions available
Shifts: 6am - 6pm (day), or 6pm – 6am (night)
Benefits / Compensation:
Hourly Rate: DOE
Competitive benefits package available for full-time employees working 30-40 hrs./week. Full-time benefits include medical, dental, and vision health insurance, employer HSA contributions (with a qualifying health plan), life insurance, 401(k) plan participation, and a generous PTO plan.
Bring a filled-out application to the facility, or complete the online application found in this listing.