Social Services Director/Resident Advocate
Stonehenge of South Jordan is seeking an experienced Social Services Director/Resident Advocate to assist in the discharge planning, development and implementation of social care plans and resident assessments for the facility. The Social Services Director is responsible for obtaining and documenting social histories for each resident, referring residents and family members to the appropriate social service agencies, providing consultation to staff, family members, and patients in efforts to solve the needs of the resident, and ensuring that patients receive the financial, familial, and medical equipment/assistance needed to have a safe discharge from the facility. Come help make Stonehenge of South Jordan a “place of healing.”
Job Posting Date:
September 28, 2021, 5:30:00 PM
Stonehenge of South Jordan
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- • Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, or related field from an accredited school, AND/OR two (2) years’ experience working in as a social worker in a clinical setting.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with other associates at all levels
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language, and be able to communicate effectively through written reports, e-mail, and phone calls.
• Must be able to pass all background checks as required to work with protected populations
• Must have demonstrated skills in documentation, assessment, and social work methods/techniques, and have a knowledge of the state and federal guidelines by which the facility runs
Job Type / Schedule:
Benefits / Compensation:
Hourly Rate: DOE
Bring a filled-out application to the facility, or complete the online application found in this listing.