Stonehenge of Springville is seeking a friendly and experienced Van Driver to assist in transporting residents to medical appointments and to the facility upon admit. The Van Driver will assist with the operations of the Stonehenge facility, in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing the facility, under the direction of the Administrator. Come help make Stonehenge of Springville a “place of healing.”
Job Posting Date:
July 20, 2021, 9:00:00 PM
Stonehenge of Springville
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- • Must have a valid driver license with a good driving record.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with other associates at all levels
• Must maintain the appearance, care and use of facility transportation equipment.
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
• Must be able to pass all background checks as required to work with protected populations
Job Type / Schedule:
Full-Time, Part-time, and PRN positions available
Benefits / Compensation:
Hourly Rate: DOE
Competitive benefits package available for full-time employees working 30-40 hrs./week. Full-time benefits include medical, dental, and vision health insurance, employer HSA contributions (with a qualifying health plan), life insurance, 401k plan participation, and a generous PTO plan.
Bring a filled-out application to the facility, or complete the online application found in this listing.