Weekend Admissions Coordinator
Stonehenge of Orem is seeking an experienced Weekend Admissions Coordinator to join our team. The Weekend Admissions Coordinator is responsible for working with hospital case managers to coordinate patient admissions in an efficient and professional manner, as well as greeting guests, providing tours of the facility to potential patients and ensuring that all admission paperwork is explained to and completed by the patient and hospital personnel correctly. Come help make Stonehenge of Orem a “place of healing.”
Job Posting Date:
September 8, 2021, 8:30:00 PM
Stonehenge of Orem
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- • One (1) year of prior experience in a similar working environment (i.e. a clinical setting) is preferred.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with other associates at all levels
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language, and be able to communicate effectively through written reports, e-mail, and phone calls.
• Must be able to pass all background checks as required to work with protected populations
• Must have demonstrated knowledge of the state and federal guidelines by which the facility runs, as well as a basic understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, as well as the admissions process (i.e. contracts, public aid applications, etc.)
Job Type / Schedule:
Benefits / Compensation:
Hourly Rate: DOE
Bring a filled-out application to the facility, or complete the online application found in this listing, or contact Anne or Tracy at (801)850-5454.