Patient Transport - Van Driver
Stonehenge of South Jordan is seeking a friendly and experienced Van Driver to assist in transporting residents to medical appointments and to the facility upon admit. The Van Driver will assist with the operations of the Stonehenge facility, in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing the facility, under the direction of the Administrator. Come help make Stonehenge of South Jordan a “place of healing.”
Job Posting Date:
February 8, 2024 at 5:00:00 PM
Stonehenge of South Jordan
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- • Must have a valid driver license with a good driving record. Copy of DMV driving record must be provided before hire.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with other associates at all levels
• Must maintain the appearance, care and use of facility transportation equipment.
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
• Must be able to pass all background checks as required to work with protected populations
Job Type / Schedule:
Full-Time (40 hrs./week)
Benefits / Compensation:
Salary/Hourly Rate: DOE
Full-time benefits include medical, dental, and vision health insurance, employer HSA contributions (with a qualifying health plan), life insurance, 401k plan participation, and a generous PTO plan.
Interested parties can complete the application accompanying this listing.